Enrollment In our Child Care Programs
Child Care Enrollment and Tours
Looking for Child Care, Before and Afterschool Care, Drop-in Care, or Summer Camp? We know how important choosing the right childcare provider is for you and your family. That’s why we love giving tours of our center.
To schedule a visit, tell us a little about yourself and we’ll contact you to set up a date and time! Come see our facility in person or schedule your virtual tour today!
Any child between the ages of 6 weeks through 12 years of age is eligible for enrollment. Our program admits families of any race, creed, color, sexual orientation, and national or ethnic origin that share our values and commitment to Christian principles.
How to Enroll
If you're interested in signing up your child/children:
- Download the enrollment forms.
- Once completed, you can send this to us by: Email a scanned copy of your enrollment form or drop off your enrollment form at our office at 5477 Roberts Dr, Dunwoody, GA 30338
All required forms provided by the parent or guardian must be completed before a child's first day. Enrollment contracts, enrollment fees, and tuition deposits must be processed to finalize registration.
Every new family is invited for a thorough meeting upon enrollment so we can let you know about our requirements, routines, and answer any other questions. We consider this introductory meeting to be the stepping stone to a long-term, open-door relationship with our families. It is our desire that all families feel comfortable engaging with us and learning about what their child is doing at any time.
The following list includes some of the routine means of communicating and planning with parents and families:
- The Event Board is just inside the lobby entrance. It will highlight both preschool events and preschool routines. It will keep you up to date on what is coming each week.
- Letters/Flyers are informative and meant for specific content.
- Teachers share daily special happenings in your child’s day.
- ProCare is a preschool financial and attendance management
system. It will aid all parties in staying on top of all that help our systems run smoothly. One big item is the attendance feature that family members use to "check in" and "check out" their children.
- Socoworld is a phone/tablet app, which allows for our teachers and staff to share pictures and information with our families during the day.
- Each classroom has its own Class Bulletin Board for class
schedules, specific class activities, and information.
- Telephone conversations are always an option.
- Just drop in and say hi! We want to have an open door policy in our relationship with you. Engage with us and learn what your child is doing at any time.